Quick comment fix

The comments were screwed up, so I fixed those. I had forgotten to replace the identifier with an actual identifier, so all the comments (one) showed up on all of the pages.

The bad thing is, I'm using the posts slug as the identifier. If I change the title on a post, Pelican will change the slug as well. I have to remember to set the slug parameter in those cases. #forgetfulmemotoself.


I've also been reading up on programmatic ad buying and real time bidding to understand what that fuzz is all about. Seems faaaar less revolutionary than they sell it as.

Couldn't really expect less from marketeres selling marketing solutions, I guess.

Real Time Analytics