- MUDs are cool
- "Community" oriented, get to know your neighbor
- Turn your home dir into a sort of virtual home
- Anyone can participate/build in the MUD with just regular command line tools and $HOME
- Can showcase your .profile .plan .project, symlinks to favorite binaries, texts, etc sharing in a cool way
- Can dress up your "home" with desriptions
- Check for ~/.mud/ dir in $HOME for 'participation'
- @dig a new room for all users whom have a ~/.mud/ dir
- @create objects for any files go+rx (or create mud group?) like: .profile , .plan , symlinks to cool progs , shared docs , etc
- @describe objects based on ~/.mud/descriptions (like 4-DOS .description file)
- Elaborate descriptions can be given for all cool things you want to share
- .plan .project and .profile could be 'described' automatitally in some cool way'
- ASCII/ANSI art can be made for your little room very easily
- Points collected for number of 'homes' visited and/or objects examined?